Old Orchard Beach, Maine
179 Saco Avenue
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Relax amid sixteen acres of lush pines and birch trees or take a short stroll down to the beautiful, sandy beaches of Old Orchard this is family camping at its finest! Youll be sure to find a private setting for maximum relaxation at Virginia Park, which features undeveloped forest along with spacious tent sites, RV sites and our new charming fireplace cottage rentals. Choose any of our tranquil sites equipped with full hook-ups, fire rings and picnic tables.
- Pet Friendly
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- Catch & Release Fishing Pond
- 18-Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Horseshoe Pits
- Themed Weekend Activities
- Basketball, Tennis & Volleyball Courts
- Trolley Service to Downtown Old Orchard Beach ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Giant Screen and Pavilion Showing NASCAR Races, Sporting Events and Evening Movies!
- Fully Stocked Convenience Store