This simple dessert is a great ending for any meal. Warm and ooey gooey, these banana boats are sure to be a hit with all your family and friends. Have fun with the toppings and see what combinations you can dream up!
- Bananas (estimate one per person)
- Toppings (anything you like really – some popular suggestions are below)
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Butterscotch chips
- Sweetened coconut
- Aluminum foil
How it’s done:
- Choose your perfect banana. Perfectly ripe bananas seem to work best and are nice and sweet.
- Slit the banana length wise.
- Stuff them with any combination of toppings that strikes your fancy. Have fun and be creative!
- Line your grill with aluminum foil and place bananas on top.
- Grill with the cover open until the banana is soft and the toppings become melty – about ten minutes.
- Eat with a spoon and enjoy the deliciousness!