This one-dish-wonder uses many of the staples from your pantry, making this a quick and easy RV meal that’s sure to become a favorite at your dinner table!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and diced large
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes with juice
- 14.5 oz can beef or chicken broth
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp beef or chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp Worcesteshire sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 cup white long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
Click here for complete directions on how to prepare this scrumptious and satisfying meal!