It’s RV trade show season once again and manufacturers, property owners, maintenance products and services, and other vendors are gearing up to help attendees plan for the upcoming 2016 RV and camping season! These events are a great way to gather information and make comparisons in an environment where products and services are more tangible for consumers.
Tips and Tricks Before Your Arrival:
1. Purchase tickets in advance. Many trade shows will offer early bird specials if you buy your tickets online before the show. Attendees who wait until the day of will oftentimes pay more for their tickets.
2. Review the list of exhibitors. Printable maps are usually available online well before the trade show begins and many returning visitors will highlight vendors of interest so that it’s easier to find their booths during the event.
3. Dress comfortably. You’ll be walking a lot, so make sure to dress in comfy clothes and shoes. Dressing in layers is also recommended – big convention centers can be breezy, but warm up quickly when they get crowded.
4. Keep a lookout for discounts and raffle deals. Vendors want you to visit their booths, so pay attention to giveaway items like pens, key chains and other swag, plus other incentives like discounted, free trips and other travel perks!
5. Bring the kiddos! Make it a family outing with the kids or grandkids – they tend to really enjoy the wide open spaces of the convention centers with all the great freebies and entertainment available at these events!
What to Expect at the Shows:
RV Manufacturers and Dealers
Whether you’re shopping around for your very first rig, looking to upsize, or thinking of scaling down, there are always a number of manufacturers and dealers present at these shows. Stroll through available on-site models to get a realistic look and feel for the space and discuss different options that will cater to your individual needs – there is an RV out there for everyone!
RV Resort and Campground Properties
Looking for a particular vacation destination? Do you prefer and luxury RV with all the trimmings or do you prefer a more back-to-basics state park experience? Visitors have access to a number of campgrounds and RV parks that have knowledgeable representatives who can answer these questions and help decide where you may want to go and what amenities you’re interested in for your vacation or getaway. In many cases, reservations can be booked right on site for your convenience!
RV Maintenance Products and Services
From tire covers and insurance carriers to repair and collision centers, you’ll find almost every vendor you could think of (and some things you didn’t) for maintenance and repair services for your RV. You can also find new products available with demonstrations taking place for many in an effort to pique the interest of trade show participants. Impress your friends with everything you’ve learned about the latest and greatest gadgets available to make life easier for RVers.
Other Vendors and Entertainment
The miscellaneous vendors that attend the show can be some of the most memorable! Food vendors serving tasty treats along with entertainers showcasing musical talents and more create a fun and festive environment for trade show goers to enjoy! There are also booths featuring arts and crafts, cooking demonstrations, storage options, home comforts and decor, outdoor entertainment ideas and much, much more!
So make sure to check out any upcoming RV trade shows in your area for a wealth of information, entertainment and goodies to enjoy! We always welcome the opportunity to meet all fantastic participants and attendees at these events, so stop by and visit us on your way through!