Ways to Stay
Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort offers beautiful cottage vacation rentals that are a great alternative to staying in a hotel. We also have over 250 RV sites located in our 32-acre resort, close to a large selection of outdoor and indoor amenities. All site rentals include free WiFi, cable TV, water, and plenty of convenient resources to make your stay exceptionally comfortable.
Each of our RV sites provides the perfect combination of comfort and convenience to make your stay at Hill Country a memorable one.
- Gravel sites
- Pull-thru sites
- Back-in sites
- Concrete pads
- Full hookups
- Picnic table
- Max length 70’
- Transient stay (weekend-week)
- Extended stay (1 month-a season/year)
- New concrete sites 60' length
Hill Country is your home away from home. We offer a wide variety of vacation rentals with all the amenities you need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay.
- Pecos Cottage Vacation Rental (one room, sleeps 1-2)
- Pecos Deluxe Cottage Vacation Rental (one room, sleeps 1-2)
- Llano Cottage Vacation Rental (one bedroom, sleeps 1-4)
- San Marcos Cottage Vacation Rental (one room, sleeps 1-8)
- Guadalupe Cottage Vacation Rental (one bedroom, sleeps 1-8)
- Sabine Cottage Vacation Rental (one bedroom, sleeps 1-6)
- Comal Cottage Vacation Rental (two bedroom, sleeps 1-8)
- Frio Cottage Vacation Rental (two bedroom, sleeps 1-8)
- Colorado Cottage Vacation Rental (two bedroom, sleeps 1-12)
Long Term Stays
Take the plunge into warmer weather year-round. Become a 12-month guest with Sun RV Resorts, and experience resort-style living all year long.
Let us host your next outing or event. We offer the facilities and professional staff that you need to make it the very best it can be.
- Corporate events
- Boy Scouts
- Church groups
- School groups
- Church services
Chesapeake Bay Camping at Gwynn's Island RV Resort
Salty sea air, sandy beaches, and some of the best fishing on the Chesapeake Bay! Those are three things you’ll find at Gwynn’s Island RV Resort in Gwynn, Virginia. Nestled on the tip of the island, Gwynn’s Island RV Resort affords a stunning setting for fishing, kayaking, and more. During…Chesapeake Bay / September 13 2019
Lobstering in Maine: What to Know
Experience Maine Lobster Season Granite shores, towering pines, and the salty sea air set the stage for lobstering in Maine! This New England state has become renowned for its fine, fresh lobster dishes, served locally and around the U.S. And if you visit during Maine lobster season, you'll be able…activities / September 11 2019
Fall Crafts for Kids
Easy Fall Crafts for All Ages When the air is crisp and the leaves are changing, it’s easy to want fall to stay forever. But the season doesn’t last long, so it’s best to take full advantage and make some mementos. These easy fall crafts for kids are just the…activities / September 10 2019